Saturday, February 15, 2014

House Update #5

We are in our house, and are LOVING it.

It's so nice to have a place to call our own.

I haven't hung even one picture up. I'm too scared to put a hole in the wall. And I don't think I like any of my old decorations...so it is pretty bare boned right now.

We don't have a couch. Kyson doesn't have a bed.

But if you come to visit, we'll give you the best seat in the house...the red recliner!

Here's a couple pictures. My favorite parts of the house are: the pantry, the extended garage where our treadmill is, and the backyard.

We moved in before the siding was finished. The driveway still isn't done because of all the rain. So Clark built a pathway into the garage. We went for two weeks without an oven, but it finally came! We are slowly getting settled.
















2 comments:

Michele said...

Your house is beautiful, Katie! I love it! Love the built ins and fireplace. It's so fun having a brand new home. Have fun decorating!

Amber and Mike said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Nothing says prepared than 4 bottles of vegetable oil :) Congratulations on your new home, I love it!