What do we do when Dad's away?
I let my children hold bio-hazard bags while I feed them.
We paint.
We play with scissors for hours.
We buy clearance clothing and try to remake it.
(This is the before picture...I have it done, just haven't take a picture of it yet._
We wear pajamas all day long, and don't feel guilty about it.
We're sure glad Clark finished his last test today! I have a husband again!
1 comment:
What fun activities! Kyson you are learning to cut, paint, play with friends, be a good big brother and by the way. Does the shirt you are wearing mean anything Kyson? Are you going to be a big brother again? You better Skype grandma and tell us what is up! I am glad your Dad is able to be home more now his tests are over! I would just love to have one kiss on those cute cheeks you boys have. I love you grandma Brenda
Post a Comment