Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter

We spent Easter weekend with my family in Utah. We went to the zoo, had an egg hunt, and Kyson loved having so many of his "best friends" all in one place. Since we have been home he has prayed almost daily to..."go to the zoo tomorrow with my best friends..."

Lauren, Aubrey, Kyson

Egg hunt observors




James enjoying the zoo.

This was the coolest part of the zoo. You could see all the animals swim underwater right up to the glass. Kyson stood here for at least 30 minutes without moving watching all the animals. Maybe I could build one of these in my next house to keep him entertained:)


Dad, Mom, Clark








Blake's mission papers were all done, but he needed a hair cut and to shave his mustache from "mustache March" so he could take a picture to attach with his papers. This is the before shot.


After haircut...but before shave. I actually think this is a good look for him!
 
All done, and his papers are now submitted. He should get his call in the next week or two. I'm so excited for him!




Early on Easter Sunday Kyson pulled me outside with him to ride bikes. I was the only one awake, because I'm usually not the first choice of bike riding partners when we're at my house with so many other fun people. Anyways, we went out to ride bikes, and Kyson made me put on a helmet and told me exactly which bike to ride. A few minutes later I realized that Clark had run out with the video camera and camera.

It's never a good thing when the husband comes running with the camera, you know you either look really funny, or your kid looks really cute!

A fun fort!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Kyson the Elephants are really big aren't they! Did you have fun at the zoo and riding bikes? You are lucky to have a good Dad & Mom to take you for such a fun time! James I bet you will not watch the Easter Egg hunt next year. We love you guys!
Brenda