These two love each other. I have been so surprised. Kyson hasn't seemed to struggle with jealousy or hatred at all towards James. He is always trying to help and comfort James. If James is crying, Kyson instantly runs over to him and sings him "I am a Child of God." It is incredibly precious and I need to get it on video. He loves holding his hand, giving him kisses and "he." He calls his hugs "he" because he says "heeeeee" when he is giving you one.
And even though Kyson smothers James, James lights up like a light whenever Kyson comes into the room. He follows him around with his head and eyes and laughs and smiles at whatever Kyson does.
The other day I heard Kyson yelling, "help Mom!" I went into find him stuck on the crib, after trying to give James a kiss in bed. I am so thankful for these two boys. They give my life so much purpose and bring me so much joy.
2 comments:
I love your boys! And you captured some precious moments. Too cute!
What special boys! They are thoughtful of others just like their parents. Clark I thought Kyson looked alot like you but James looks just like you as a baby! What a blessing children are! Our arms would be empty without them. I love you Mom, Grandma & Brenda
Post a Comment