My blog is finally letting me upload pictures again! I didn't want to pay 2.49$ a month to keep blogging, and I read online of others who had the same problem that resolved itself over time. So I waited...and sure enough...after about a month it started working again. So here's to a whole bunch of catch up posts!
Kyson was a pirate for Halloween. He was adorable and really caught on to the idea quick. James was only 3-weeks-old, but we got brave and headed to our ward trunk-or-treat. Kyson loved saying "trick-or-treat...thankyou..." over and over and over again.
I turned 26 the day after Halloween and I didn't get any pictures of the event, but Clark and the boys made me feel great and did lots of nice stuff. Then my young women surprised me and brought over a turkey dinner and dessert! I'm now closer to 30 than 20!

1 comment:
I bet Clark loved having some help with getting his lights organized. Life can get a little crazy especially around Christmas. You have some good looking boys. We love you all Mom
Post a Comment