Clark's Grandpa Wyatt passed away last week. We had the opportunity to go down to Utah for his funeral. I asked Clark what he remembered most about his Grandpa and he said that he remembered that his Grandparents were very involved in his life. They were there art every major event, baptism, basketball game, birthday, etc. He also remembers his Grandpa's sense of humor and said he had the quickest wit of anyone he ever knew.
For as long as I have been in the family Grandpa Wyatt has been chair bound and has had a hard time communicating. However, I will always remember him smiling, sqeezing my hand, and talking to me (even though I had a hard time understanding what he was saying at times.) I have no doubt that he was an amazing man because he raised Roy, my father-in-law, who raised Clark, my husband. And my husband and my father-in-law are two of my favorite men out there!
It was a crazy weekend with Kyson's broken arm the day before and a 3-week-old baby...but we were so happy we got to be with Grandma Wyatt and hear so many great stories and memories of Grandpa.
(Angie...I stole your pictures...thank you for always having your camera with you so I can have these moments documented!)








1 comment:
It think I am way behind on checking out the blogs because I just looked at some amazing pictures showing lots going on. May wonderful memories and
New baby,family visits, beautiful children, school work broken arms, funerals and life goes on. I just can't keep up with it all. But this much I am grateful for our grandchildren have good parents who love and care for their every need. You guys are doing great! We love and miss you!
Grandma & Grandpa Wyatt
Post a Comment