Our friends the Corbridges came to visit us this past week. We met them in Texas, but now they live in Utah, and we live in Idaho, so it's perfect! We had a great time with them, and Kyson still asks about Garrett almost daily.
 |
| We helped Clark finish up a window job (when I say helped I mean, we filled his water buckets and got him new rags and ate ice cream while Clark and Mike washed most of the windows. Amber and I did get down in a couple window wells and brave the spiders so I guess we deserve a little credit!) |
 |
| They loved running around together and we would frequently find them partially dressed running around. |
 |
| It really is beautiful this time of year in Idaho, sometimes I take it for granted. |
 |
| Games, games and more games. |
 |
| We lowered the basketball hoop so the boys could shoot, and Kyson LOVED it. He kept playing while the rest of us were doing other things. I couldn't believe his dedication. He is his fathers son! |
 |
| Cute baby Nick. |
 |
| Amber was a good sport and helped me pick and pod TONS of peas! |
 |
| This is Kyson, 3 hours later, still shooting hoops. Look at that form! |
 |
| Picnic at Shoshone falls |
 |
| Shoshone Falls |
 |
| This is my first try at taking someone's pictures. These are Nick's one year old pictures. Any advice from photographers welcome! |
 |
| Kyson LOVED baby Nick and was always following him around wanting to give him a hug or hold him. |
 |
| On our last night we decided to have a campfire. I've been wanting Clark to build a firepit for weeks, so I was so happy we did it! It is still not finished, we'll post pictures when we get it looking pretty! |
Thanks for coming Cornbreads! We already miss you!
4 comments:
MISS YOU TOO!!! Loved our stay, we'll be back for sure!
Looks like so much fun Kate! I loved reading all your posts about what you've been up to lately. I want to come visit now! You look super cute!
Katie, I love the fire pit! I've always wanted one to sit by when we visited the farm in the nice seasons, and Roger would tell me I'd have to roast my marshmallows over the burn barrel. I did consider it a couple times... :)
What fun times on the farm. Sorry we are missing out on some of it. Not the work though it can get crazy on the farm. Everyone likes to visit but not many stick around for the work. We love you and are glad you are enjoying the peas and the basketball hoop. Thanks for your help while we are gone! Love Dad & Mom Wyatt
Post a Comment