Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break

 For Spring Break this year, Clark and I had to study and do clinical. However, my family decided to make a quick trip up. They were only here about 24 hours, but it was a blast, and we loved being able to spend time with them. Kyson was in heaven with so many friends who would do whatever he wanted them to!
We went to the park and built a fire and roasted s'mores.




Kyson kept pulling my Dad up to the slide, and I think this slide was built for children's hips, because every time he came down it he looked scared to death and in pain.


This was not posed for...I snuck up on them. My siblings are so dang cute with Kyson. He adores them, and they adore him.


Frisbee golf


The bounce house...always a hit with the Ky-guy.



No comments: