Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas

We spent Christmas with my family this year. We were able to go down for a whole week and had lots of fun. Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun times!




I made this with the silhouette for my cousin who is obsessed with hunting and guns.


The line up on Christmas morning


Kyson got a million cars. He was in heaven!





Clark and I pooled our money and got this camera. I'm excited to learn how to use it.


NBA jam.

My grandparents took us to the "this is the place monument" and we got to ride a train around to all of the pioneer homes. They did puppet shows, sang songs, told stories and gave out treats.


Add caption

Real reindeer!

This was the best Santa I've ever seen. I think he's the real thing.





My brother Blake wasn't going to sit on his lap, but Santa called out to him and told him he looked like he could use a good talking to!



Little Eden

1 comment:

The Wyatt's said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas week. You got some good pictures with your new camera. I've got a book you should borrow that explains the basics of photography. I should get it to you before school starts again. Except after seeing your last post I am very impressed at all you accomplish while going to school! Your quiet book looks great. I still need to put mine together. =)