Sunday, May 8, 2011

Two amazing women...


Just a quick shout out to the mom's in my life. My Mom is amazing and I have an amazing mother-in-law. Whenever I come accross a new situation, am overwhelmed, or need to figure out how to cook or clean something I think...What would my Mom do? or What would Brenda do?

They are both incredibly loving, righteous, fun, supportive, caring, selfless and creative. They have both shown me time and time again what is really important in life. They have both sacrificed so much for their families. I want to be just like them someday!

Happy Mother's Day Mom and Brenda, We love you!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the kind words I think you are an amazing Mother too! I am grateful our daughters keep their priorities in line with their Heavenly Father I couldn't ask for more and not everyone enjoys that blessing. With all my Love Brenda, Mom and Grandma

Brenda said...

Thanks for the kind words! I sent a comment once before but it didn't go through so I'm trying again. Thanks for being the wonderful Mother and wife that you are! We are excited to be getting you close enough that we can give you all a hug once in a while and that Kyson will be able to get to know his Grandma's & Grandpa's! We love you Mom & Grandma Brenda