Monday, March 21, 2011

Mardi Gras Texas Style

Cute pregnant Amber, the master-mind behind the King's Cake

Clark loves these overalls on Kyson, they were hand-me-downs from one of Clark's friends, I told him they looks like they came from the 1930's, and I even tried to put them in a D.I. pile, but Clark found them and now puts them on whenever he dresses Kyson.

Mike and Clark....gaming.

Me...the master-mind behind cutting the cake open and smashing in flat so that the inside would cook!

It tasted better than it looks! I guess the French put a little baby doll in the cake and whoever gets the doll in their slice has to throw the party the next year. We used a frozen grape in our cake, and Mike was the lucky winner. We're already getting excited for the party you will throw Mike!

2 comments:

Amber and Mike said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for letting us come over to party. I always love our game nights :)

Brenda said...

Looks like a fun party! Clark I think the overalls are O.K. but a shirt under them would be nice. No wonder we have a hard time beating you in Zerahemla when you are here all that practice gives you the edge. We are excited with the idea that you may be coming home this fall! We love you