#1
No more clinicals for Katie until September!!!!!!!! This is definitely my favorite good-bye. Four more weeks of school...but no more clinic...I am now home 5 days a week with the Ky-guy!!!
![]() |
| Kati and I on the first day of our RN program September 2006...wish I could be going through my grad program with her...She was a dream study buddy. |
Good-bye Kyson's DOC Band. No more weekly drives into Dallas, with crazy freeways, expensive gas, etc. No more sweaty head. No more smelly head. No more not being able to kiss my son's face because his helmet is in the way! We're symmetric and ready to roll. We have missed the extra protection though, he's taken a couple hard tumbles since it's been gone.
| First Day in the DOC Band |
| Half way done |
| Done, and happy about it! |
#3
My little brother Levi got his mission call to Tonga, and he leaves June 22nd! I am so proud of him and excited for him. I can't wait to hear the stories he will have to tell. It's just like my sister Becca said, "Levi, I always felt you were a big Tongan man stuck in a little white man's body!"
![]() |
| Me and Levi a long time ago...I love that Becca and Mckay are ninja's in the background! |


3 comments:
Kyson's getting so big, we are so excited to see you guys at the reunion!
You guys have accomplished a lot of things some of which were not really in the plans. Look at that good lookin son or yours! We are excited to see you soon. We are excited for your brother too. With Love
haha that picture always cracks me up. Levi is going to TONGA??!! thats so awesome.
Post a Comment