Awesome! I just started an aerobics group this morning at the church, so perfect timing for this quote!! And it is so true too! Hope all is going well with you guys.
umm...Katie are you trying to tell me something? lol, jk. But seriously I am totally and completely inspired by this quote, thanks for sharing. Lets get together and work out, again (after your trip this week?)!
haha yes yes.
Great quote! Easier said than done. Sometimes I wonder why we do the things we do when we know what we know! I love you all Mom Brenda
I like it.
I'm liking this quote too.=)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awesome! I just started an aerobics group this morning at the church, so perfect timing for this quote!! And it is so true too! Hope all is going well with you guys.
umm...Katie are you trying to tell me something? lol, jk. But seriously I am totally and completely inspired by this quote, thanks for sharing.
Lets get together and work out, again (after your trip this week?)!
haha yes yes.
Great quote! Easier said than done. Sometimes I wonder why we do the things we do when we know what we know! I love you all Mom Brenda
I like it.
I'm liking this quote too.=)
Post a Comment