Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kyson Clark Wyatt



May 3, 2010............9 lbs 4 oz...........21 inches long

He's here! We were scheduled to get started Sunday at 5:30 pm, but Kyson decided that he wanted to come on his own Sunday afternoon. We went into the hospital and Kyson was born Monday morning at 5:01 am. Everything went well...and we came home Tuesday night.

Kyson fooled us, we didn't hear him cry once while in the hospital after the initial cry right when he came out. We thought we were getting really lucky! However, Tuesday night he didn't sleep AT ALL and I had a wet tap from my epidural and an INCREDIBLY bad spinal headache. Luckily my mom flew in the next day and her and Clark would bring me Kyson in bed to feed. I went back to the hospital, got a blood patch which helps stop the leak of spinal fluid...and by Thursday I was feeling much better.

Kyson sleeps a little better now...he still enjoys being awake during the night hours...but we're making progress each night! He sure is a cute little guy and we LOVE him to death!



13 comments:

mattie said...

congratulations! he sure is a cutie. good luck with the crying...i know how you feel!

Brenda said...

What a handsome little grandson! He is lucky to have such good parents and be born into such a loving home. We are excited for you and the new outlook on life with your special son Kayson! I Love you all Mom & Grandma Brenda

Amber and Mike said...

He's a cutie! You both are awesome parents and you'll soon be able to get him on the right schedule, hopefully. Hope you get some sleep ;).

Devin and Kati said...

Yay, he is so cute! He definetely looks like a little Williams boy. I'm glad your headache is feeling better. Wish I could be there!

Mardi said...

so darling!! i'm glad you are feeling better from the headache. when do you feel like having visitors?

Susan said...

cute cute cute! I just found out that we are having a girl the end of September.

Jill said...

Congrats..we love him!! He is so sweet. I am glad you are feeling better. I wish we could be there to meet him.

lindsi said...

So excited to finally see some pictures...I think I have checked your blog like 10 times a day since you had him! What a cute little guy, but I honestly can't believe that YOU could have a 9 lb baby! Hope you are feeling better and getting some sleep. Congrats again Katie!

Tarisa said...

Welcome to the world Kyson! Sure proud of ya'll. He's a handsome little guy

Heather said...

He's so cute, and so big!! Wow Katie, you're a trooper. The sleepless nights are so hard, but good thing they are so cute that it doesn't matter. Wish we could see him in person!

Jessica Leigh said...

Awww... Katie, he's beautiful. Yes, even boys can be beautiful :)

Good luck with everything! Hopefully he'll be nice to his Mommy and start to sleep :)

Love you lots!

Rebecca said...

Yeah, he's here! And so handsome too! Everything about him is cute! And I really like his name :) Congrats, and I'm glad you got your spinal headache to ease up!

Debi said...

Congratulations Katie! He is perfect! Glad you're feeling better.