Wednesday, May 12, 2010

10 Days Old




Kyson is 10 days old and is a little sweetheart! Some notable things about Kyson right now are the following:

-He has hairy ears. We are hoping this falls off before he goes to kindergarten!
-He has a little clogged tear duct on his right eye that gets goopy and often makes him appear as though he is a pirate with one eye!
-He LOVES it outside and when he gets fussy I just take him out on the porch and he's asleep in seconds

I found these two both asleep in the recliner...Clark tuckered out after his organic chemistry test. I sure love these boys!

He loves his Grandma! We are sad that she is gone, he got spoiled while she was here, the minute he whimpered he had someone holding him! Thanks Mom for all your help!


14 comments:

jami wyatt said...

I love the photos! He is so cute!! I hope you are feeling better Katie and that you are back on your feet. I'm sure Brenda is trying to figure out a way to get over there soon. We miss you guys and look forward to seeing your little guy later this summer! Good luck with everything!

The Wyatt's said...

He is a cutie! And so big already too. I bet you are missing your mom. I always hate it when they have to leave! Has Kyson figured out his days and nights yet? My only advice is sleep when he sleeps and let everything else slide. And enjoy him because he won't be little for very long. Oh and Jaocb and Hazel both had the clogged tear duct and it went away after a couple months. We sure can't wait to meet him! Don thinks it is annoying how I always comment on who I think the baby looks like....so sorry.....but I think he has Clark's cheeks. =) Love you guys!

Jill said...

I love those first weeks when you just hold him the whole time. He is precious!!!

Amber and Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

He's so cute Katie! i'm so happy for you!

Mardi said...

He is so adorable! I just laughed about his hairy ears. Eli had them REALLY bad too. Family trait?? (I know advice is cheap, but Tate had a clogged tear duct. I put breastmilk in his eye and massaged it a few times a day. It worked!)

Alicia and Roger said...

Looks like a Wyatt to me!

Brenda said...

I love the pictures especially the one in the blue stripped outfit! He is a keeper for sure! It is hard for Grandma's not to be able to hold them. Be sure and give him a kiss for me. Clark we are glad your tests are over for now and hope you can find a job soon! You are doing a great job over there in Texas! Just wish you were closer. I love you Mom & Grandma Brenda

Burgundy and Trevor said...

Congrats Katie! He is adorable!

Rebecca said...

Isn't it amazing how much they can change in only 10 days! He already looks like such a cute little boy and not a brand new newborn anymore! Congrats again!

Devin and McKell Poulton said...

Katers you look great! Hopefully you are feeling good now too. We would love to come visit! We definitely will sometime, but we will give you some time to recuperate first. :)

She Loves To Make said...

He is just a little angel! Congratulations!

The Calderwood's said...

what a cutie!! I was just thinking about you the other day remembering you were getting close and look he has already gotten here! :) you look great and hope you two are adjusting well!!

Tarisa said...

Would you take a look at that. I read in the "Arlington Times" you are nominated for the "Mother of the Year." Doesn't surprise me! Love ya girl. He's a handsome little guy.