Friday, April 23, 2010

Flat Dax and Diaper Bag

Here's Clark with Flat Dax (our nephew had a school project where he had to mail a cut out of himself to different people and we were supposed to take Flat Dax to see the sites of Texas...) Flat Dax was in the Caribbean before coming to Texas, and I think he liked the Caribbean a little better:) But we tried to take him to a couple sites!


Rangers Ball Park


I went to an outdoor trading market with a friend and found this really cute diaper bag that unzips into a blanket. So my friend Amber and I decided to try to remake it. It turned out pretty well!



This picture is at 38 Weeks...and now I'm 39 weeks and there seems to be no action as far as the baby wanting to come out yet...I think I'm in for the long haul!

8 comments:

Jessica Leigh said...

Katie... how are you so dang cute? Seriously, girl -- you look great! Here's hoping that the "long haul" isn't TOO long! I want to meet the little guy! :)

Oh... and when I finally get around to getting married and having kids... will you make me a bag like that? 'Cause it's awesome! Thanks :)

Loves!

Amber and Mike said...

It was so much fun making that, I'm ready for project #2! You look so cute. I keep anticipating the arrival of Baby Wyatt, too.

Heather said...

Hang in there! Harlee was 4 days overdue. It was hard waiting, but you don't even care once they get here. We can't wait to see pictures!

The Wyatt's said...

Wow that is an impressive bag. Looks like a fun project. I keep thinking any day as I'm sure you guys do too! We are sooooo excited for you and can't wait to see pictures.

She Loves To Make said...

You are the best looking pregnant lady I have ever seen! That means you need to have at least ten kids :)
I love the bag you made...so crafty!
Enjoy the last few days with your husband!!!

Devin and McKell Poulton said...

I'm just wondering why Clark wanted Flat Dax coming out the baseball man's rear end?

I really like your bag... Maybe you should teach me how to be crafty like you :)

Brenda said...

You look great Katie! It was fun to talk to you both on skype today. We will be anxiously waiting for the news of your son's birth. Good job on the bag Katie. You aren't afraid to tackle anything are you. Tell your Mom she will have to give him a few kisses for me. Good job on your test Clark. We love you both! Mom Brenda
P.S. I got a new sewing machine and Alicia has been using it. I decided after Toby the Turtle it was time.

jami wyatt said...

Wow, I love the bag! Great job with it! We are so excited to hear the news Sunday night or Monday morning! We are praying for you guys and we are excited about what you are going to name him! Dax is excited that there are a few boys coming into the family. You look beautiful Katie and you guys will be terrific parents!