Well, It let me up load one picture...this is the blanket that My mother-in-law and I worked on over Christmas. It turned out really cute and Brenda just got it quilted and mailed down to us. I love it! Thanks Brenda, our baby will love it I'm sure!
The quilt turned out way cute I was able to see it before mom mailed it! You need to send me the pattern! The count down is on,are you guys ready to make it 3!
It was fun working on the quilt together because you did all the work and I just supervised. It turned out cute. We jump everytime the phone rings wondering if it could be Porter Clark on the way?
I love this quilt! Love the colors and the turtle is so cute. How are you doing? You are getting so close!!! Do you have your hospital bag packed yet? Bring some card games so you and Clark don't get bored and eat before you go to the hospital because once you get there they don't let you have anything except ice chips! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you get your blog figured out because we are expecting to see a lot of pictures of Porter when he gets here!
8 comments:
That is darling!
ooh, that is so cute!
The quilt turned out way cute I was able to see it before mom mailed it! You need to send me the pattern! The count down is on,are you guys ready to make it 3!
Love the blanket...wish I was talented enough to make something like that!
It was fun working on the quilt together because you did all the work and I just supervised. It turned out cute. We jump everytime the phone rings wondering if it could be Porter Clark on the way?
I love this quilt! Love the colors and the turtle is so cute. How are you doing? You are getting so close!!! Do you have your hospital bag packed yet? Bring some card games so you and Clark don't get bored and eat before you go to the hospital because once you get there they don't let you have anything except ice chips! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you get your blog figured out because we are expecting to see a lot of pictures of Porter when he gets here!
Katie- is your computer working better now? I want to see a picture of you, now that you're farther along!
This is so cute!
Post a Comment