So I've totally been waiting for this post! I heard you were prego a little while back and am so excited for you! Congrats! Being a mamma is the best!!!
ahhhh no way!!! congrats you two! hope you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy! it goes way too quickly, enjoy this last time you will never not be tied down again! :)
congrats katie!!! how exciting! i hope you're surviving pregnancy and school and work and everything else going on in your busy life! you'll be such a great mom! love ya!
no way!!!! i didn't even know you were pregnant and you already know what you're having. wow. little boys are seriously the best. you are going to be the best mom, katie. congratulations!
Finally you put something up! :) I'm glad that it worked out for you to get the ultrasound pre-break! And I hope that you're feeling a whole lot better! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you!
I'm a little slow reading your blog, but yea! I love little boys. Check out Texas Thrift and Thrift Town. They both have pretty good baby clothes (like all thrift stores, they are hit or miss.)
Hey where are you guys? You haven't blogged for some time now :) We need updates you know, like pictures of your belly growing or Texas sunsets or Clark cooking you dinner, or you sewing a baby blanket, SoMeThInG!!
25 comments:
So I've totally been waiting for this post! I heard you were prego a little while back and am so excited for you! Congrats! Being a mamma is the best!!!
Congrats Katie!
ahhhh no way!!! congrats you two! hope you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy! it goes way too quickly, enjoy this last time you will never not be tied down again! :)
Yea I am so excited for you guys..you will love a little boy! They are so much fun! I hope you are feeling well. We miss you guys! Congrats!
I'm way excited for y'all!! He's gonna be so cute, I just know it. I think both of you will be awesome parents. OH, and BOYS are the BEST!!!
I have been waiting a long time for this post! I hope things are going well. We are excited to see you in a few weeks!
Isn't that something? It sure is! Can't wait to meet the little guy.
congrats katie!!! how exciting! i hope you're surviving pregnancy and school and work and everything else going on in your busy life! you'll be such a great mom! love ya!
oh my goodness, katie, that is so exciting!!! i hope you've been feeling well. you will be an awesome mom!
That is wonderful . . .and a little boy!
We are excited too. We are preparing for your visit hope you have a safe trip! We love you
We're so excited for you! You two will be great parents.
We've been waiting for your announcement too! We're so excited for you guys!
It's about time you posted the big news!
AH!!! Congratulations! You guys will be the best parents. I hope you're feeling well. And a boy! Whoo hoo!
no way!!!! i didn't even know you were pregnant and you already know what you're having. wow. little boys are seriously the best. you are going to be the best mom, katie. congratulations!
Finally you put something up! :) I'm glad that it worked out for you to get the ultrasound pre-break! And I hope that you're feeling a whole lot better! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you!
I'm a little slow reading your blog, but yea! I love little boys. Check out Texas Thrift and Thrift Town. They both have pretty good baby clothes (like all thrift stores, they are hit or miss.)
We are very excited for your new arrival and too see you over Christmas!
When are you going to post a picture of your little belly? I want to see! ;)
Congratulations!!!!
Ditto...I want to see some pictures of that pregnant belly. Actually maybe not, cuz I'm sure I look like a whale compared to you! Congrats again!
Ahhh! Congrats!!!MAybe I just don't keep up on news, but I had no idea you were pregnant! How exciting for you guys! Being a mom is the best!
wow!! congrats!! That is so exciting!!
Hey where are you guys? You haven't blogged for some time now :) We need updates you know, like pictures of your belly growing or Texas sunsets or Clark cooking you dinner, or you sewing a baby blanket, SoMeThInG!!
Post a Comment