Okay, This is the last post I will make today! I am going to change our blog to a private blog, so if you ever look at our blog and would like me to sent you an email allowing you to look at it, post your email here, or send me an email with your email on it. Our email is kateandclark@gmail.com, Thanks!
15 comments:
Of course we still want your blog! beauandheather@gmail.com
oooh add me!
michele.deceuster@gmail.com
hope you guys are doing well! your christmas looked fun. i will have to try those pancakes!
I definitely want an add as well! carls2005@gmail.com
Lava!!!
Katie, I hope it's okay if we keep track of you through your blog. I love your Wyatt Family Mission statement. You two are on your way to a very happy family!
Love, Sister Summers
cassjean@gmail.com
hey I want to keep seeing your blog! I found you guys through chris and jill I hope you don't mind :) my email is giggles1122@hotmail.com.
Yes please! amy.e.asay@gmail.com!
Oh please add me :)
mgibson528@gmail.com
we love looking at your blog! brandonielsen@hotmail.com you two are such a cute couple! I hope that you were able to get a hold of someone for the temple!? your
christmas looked so fun!
Yes its jillisawright@gmail.com
Uh YEAH I want to be added!!! brooke.russell@gmail.com
add us on:
jwyattphotography@hotmail.com
Fun Christmas pictures! I like your tree too. I'm glad we got to see you a little over Christmas. We need to get together more since we live so close. Maybe things will slow down now that the holidays are over. Thanks for the recipe. I had a pancake the next day and it was very yummy. We might have to adopt that Christmas tradition. And last but not least I'm hoping you will add us to your blog list. We sure don't want to be left out! =)
Angie
p.s. Thanks for watching our kids the other night. Once again we owe you!
Yes we want to be added to your list! We Love you Dad and Mom Wyatt
Hi, Katie and Clark
Thanks for including us on your blog list. Nice pictures, fun articles.
We love you,
Grandpa and Grandma Peterson
Hey Katers,
You little domestic head. What a cute blog. Could you email me that picture of all of us with our husbands at the wedding? What a great picture. I miss you!
Post a Comment