Beautiful pictures! You were a gorgeous bride! I love, love, love your flowers :)
You guys are so cute together! I'm so happy you put these up! You are so dang pretty! I love your dress too! I wish i could have been there!
That's exactly what I'm talking about. you two are seriously beautiful. I really miss ya. When you are here, we are hanging out no IFS ANDS OR BUTS!
I love the pictures and the fun comments about everything. You both are doing great thanks for the fun Thanks Giving. Love Mom Brenda
Awwww . . . I love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You were a gorgeous bride! I love, love, love your flowers :)
You guys are so cute together! I'm so happy you put these up! You are so dang pretty! I love your dress too! I wish i could have been there!
That's exactly what I'm talking about. you two are seriously beautiful. I really miss ya. When you are here, we are hanging out no IFS ANDS OR BUTS!
I love the pictures and the fun comments about everything. You both are doing great thanks for the fun Thanks Giving. Love Mom Brenda
Awwww . . . I love you!
Post a Comment