Sunday, November 23, 2008

School, Turkeys, frisbee and gratitude!!!



This is one of my favorite pictures from our honeymoon! I just had to put it on, it is as we are taking off to go parasailing over the ocean. I was terrified and Clark looks like he was having the time of his life!




Just us, living the life on a Sunday night!



Clark got new basketball shoes because the ones I got him for his birthday don't have the support he needs, he's sprained his ankle three times...

It feels like it's been awhile before I've blogged, a lot has happened, but not much of it is exciting enough to write about. The good news of the day is that I only have three more weeks in the semester! I can't wait to be done with school! Clark has been so awesome during these last couple months. He makes breakfast and packs us lunches while I get ready in the morning...which means that he wakes up with me at 4:45 in the morning because I work early...and he hardly ever complains! When we come home I usually run into our office to work on school work and he cooks dinner and then cleans up after. I am so grateful for all he does for me!

One highlight of our week happened on Thursday night. I got a free turkey at work and I was so excited to show Clark it when he got home. He walked in the door, and before I could even say anything he told me to close my eyes because he had a surprise. When I opened my eyes I saw him holding his own frozen turkey and grinning! We were laughing so hard. We had two big frozen turkeys and no freezer space! Luckily, Clark's parents were in town and came by after they had been to the temple and they took our turkeys to their house as a donation for Thanksgiving dinner!

We also went to play frisbee golf with our friends Beau and Heather and their daughter Harlee this weekend. It was a lot of fun, we were wishing we had done it a couple months earlier when the weather was better. That night we also went to a CSI basketball game. It was really fun to get out and feel like a fan again, even though the game wasn't the best!

We are excited to see our families this thanksgiving. We have so much to be grateful for. We live in a wonderful area with good jobs and a warm apartment to live in. We always have plenty to eat. We have the gospel of Jesus Christ and a knowledge of why we are here and where we are going in life. We have wonderful families, friends and neighbors. We are so grateful for each other and the friendship and love we share. We hope that everyone has a great holiday this next week!

1 comment:

She Loves To Make said...

That honeymoon picture is too funny! haha and two turkeys?! That is hilarious! You guys are too cute.