I turned twenty two last week, and I had a great birthday...Clark and I woke up and I got to open my present, which was an electic piano that Clark got for me. I LOVE it!!! That weekend we went home for my little sisters baptism and I got all of my old piano music. I can't wait to take lessons again. But because I knew about the piano before hand, Clark wanted to get me a surprise, he talked up this surprise so much and wouldn't let me look under the bed, so when I finally opened it it and it made me laugh so hard.
8 comments:
haha... you guys are so funny! hope you're birthday was great!
Everyone needs a good fly swatter! Seriously! Happy Birthday Kate!
Katie and Clark maybe we should have you bring that fly swatter to the farm when you come you could really see if it works! We also love the background music on the new piano! Have a great Dad Love, Mom-Brenda
happy birthday katie! i love your family mission statement. good idea!
Classic Katie and Clark...that's all I can say. Sure to miss ya.
Happy Birthday Katie! That is awesome you got a piano! You guys are great! I love the fly swatter!
I got a pretty good laugh out of that fly swatter. I think it's cause I live here and know that you will really use that thing! Happy Birthday and thanks for the ice cream tonight. I'm excited to work off those calories with ya this week!
Oh Katie Katie Katie (and Clark) . . .
You crack me up, as always! I'm sad you guys won't be around for the Feast . . . I miss your face!
Post a Comment