It's a good thing we don't know many of our neighbors yet, because they would have thought we were crazy...well, they still probably did think we were crazy! A month or so ago we decided that we wanted to get an extension cord so that we could take the vacuum down to our cars so we wouldn't have to pay to get our car vacuumed. We bought an extension cord, but we haven't found the time to clean our cars yet. On Saturday night we finally found time. But, the detail that is important here is that we woke up to snow on Saturday morning. But Clark was very determined to do it Saturday night, snow or no snow! So, we took the extension cord and plugged it in on our deck. Then we threw it down one story. Clark hauled the vacuum down the stairs and plugged it in. We didn't want our vacuum to get ruined becuase it was wet, so I held the vacuum off the ground while Clark got on his hands and knees and vacuumed. Take into account, that it was 8 o'clock at night and thus dark and cold and wet. Our hands were freezing, but we got the job done! This is a picture of our parking spot from our patio, our spot is the one with the little civic on the end...for a better idea, imagine it is dark and snowing, and there is an extension cord!! If anyone wants to try it, you are more than welcome to use our parking spot and vacuum and give it a whirl!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Vacuuming the car...
It's a good thing we don't know many of our neighbors yet, because they would have thought we were crazy...well, they still probably did think we were crazy! A month or so ago we decided that we wanted to get an extension cord so that we could take the vacuum down to our cars so we wouldn't have to pay to get our car vacuumed. We bought an extension cord, but we haven't found the time to clean our cars yet. On Saturday night we finally found time. But, the detail that is important here is that we woke up to snow on Saturday morning. But Clark was very determined to do it Saturday night, snow or no snow! So, we took the extension cord and plugged it in on our deck. Then we threw it down one story. Clark hauled the vacuum down the stairs and plugged it in. We didn't want our vacuum to get ruined becuase it was wet, so I held the vacuum off the ground while Clark got on his hands and knees and vacuumed. Take into account, that it was 8 o'clock at night and thus dark and cold and wet. Our hands were freezing, but we got the job done! This is a picture of our parking spot from our patio, our spot is the one with the little civic on the end...for a better idea, imagine it is dark and snowing, and there is an extension cord!! If anyone wants to try it, you are more than welcome to use our parking spot and vacuum and give it a whirl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What?!? I could have found 100 other things to do at 8pm with it snowing outside! I can just picture Katie standing there holding the vacuum, that is really a sign that you guys are newlyweds! I would have told Jed,
"not now honey it's too cold" or I would have said, "no we're NOT doing that, here are some dishes to dry". :) For now, I'll sit back and watch the crazy and ridiculous things that you two lovebirds do in your free time!
Katie W! (I love that you still have that W:) I found your blog randomly, and just wanted to say "hi!" Congrats on your wedding! I saw some of the pictures Jessica took, and you seriously make such a stunning bride! Wish I could have been there!
P.S. The vacuum story is hilarious. I seriously laughed out loud!
FOXY!!! Hey! I randomly just found your blog while on one of my friends! Let me know your e-mail do you still use the yams one? so I can send you an invite to my blog! Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment