It was Clark's Birthday on October 7. He turned 25. We went down to Utah for General Conference with my family and my little sisters had made a million presents for Clark. Lauren even gave up her Hannah Montana gift bag that sings her song when you squeeze it. My little sister Aubrey also is obsessed with digital cameras. She could take a million pictures and not get tired of it. So she was the photographer of the first picturs! We had Clark's parents and Don and Angie and kids over for Cake and Ice cream. It was quite the party! I also got off pretty easy because I got him basketball shoes, and I wasn't even going to try to pick them out on my own, so we had a family night at the mall and he got his present...first birthday down, many to go!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Happy Birthday Clark!!!
It was Clark's Birthday on October 7. He turned 25. We went down to Utah for General Conference with my family and my little sisters had made a million presents for Clark. Lauren even gave up her Hannah Montana gift bag that sings her song when you squeeze it. My little sister Aubrey also is obsessed with digital cameras. She could take a million pictures and not get tired of it. So she was the photographer of the first picturs! We had Clark's parents and Don and Angie and kids over for Cake and Ice cream. It was quite the party! I also got off pretty easy because I got him basketball shoes, and I wasn't even going to try to pick them out on my own, so we had a family night at the mall and he got his present...first birthday down, many to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute birthday! That is so funny about your sister giving your husband her Hannah Montana bag! She must REALLY like him!
Happy LATE Birthday Clark! I'm so bad when it comes to remembering birthdays. They are always on my calendar and yet I still can't seem to acknowledge them. My apologizes. You look like Jed in those photos, so I guess you are getting older :). I hope you had a good one!
Happy Late Birthday Clark! It sounds like a great day!
Post a Comment